The Grimwade Centre provides exhibition support in the way of:
- Condition reports with images and notated overlays for travelling exhibitions, loans and auction. Condition reports are important records, used to describe the condition of an object at a point in time and used as a reference from which to track changes. They can also be used to complete an inventory of all materials and record methods of manufacture.
- Preparation of items for display such as hinging works of art on paper and archival mounting
- Superficial cleaning and aesthetic treatment before exhibition
- Assistance with the installation and deinstallation of exhibition items
- Preparation of items for travel. For example: custom-made, padded archival boxes; travel frames and backboards for paintings