The Organising Committee of the ZEMCH 2018 International Conference invites you to submit a full paper for consideration.
Full Papers are invited under any of the following themes:
* Social, Economic and Environmental Sustainability
* Sustainable Design and Construction Management
* Sustainable Mass Customisation and Personalisation
* Value Analysis and Visualisation
* User Behaviour and Choice
* Digital Fabrication and IT
* Renewable Energy and Technology
* Building Technology
* Education and Policy Issues
* Sustainable Housing
* Low / Zero Energy Housing
* Building Performance Evaluation/Simulation
* Energy Efficiency in Buildings
* Building Information Management and Modelling
* Sustainable Real Estate and Development
* Mass Customisation
* Green Economy and Policies
* Design for Ageing
* Inclusive Design
* Design for Refugees
Full papers should be submitted in either .doc or .docx formats using Microsoft Office Word and should include authors’ names, affiliations and contact details. Please use the Word template for full paper submissions. Each submitted full paper will be peer reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. Accepted papers by registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN).
To submit a full paper please click on Submit Full Paper. This will take you to EasyChair site. Applicants should create an account to submit their file.
* The conference language is English and all full papers must be submitted in English.
* Full papers must comply with the template format.
* Full papers must be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=zemch2018*
* All submitted full papers will be peer reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee.
* Only research papers that have not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
* Accepted papers by registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN).
Each submitted full paper will be peer reviewed by members of the International Scientific Committee. Accepted papers by registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN).
At least one author and oral presenter of each paper accepted for presentation at the conference must be registered to attend the conference. Failure to register will result in the withdrawal of the paper. Authors with papers that are rejected following full review, but have already registered, may request a full refund of their registration fee. Each delegate is restricted to presenting a maximum of two papers only. There is no restriction on how many papers an individual might be listed on as a co-author. Please view the registration page to register.
Note: Final call for Abstract submissions closed Friday 5 May 2017.
Please contact Claudine Evans via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about Abstracts and the process.