1. Payment of fees
1.1. Course fees are due prior to the course commencement date. Alternate fee arrangements may be applicable depending on individual course requirements.
1.2. All fees and charges are payable in Australian dollars ($AUD), upon receipt of invoice.
1.3. Non-payment of monies owing may result in cancellation of enrolment, fines or other penalties and recovery of the outstanding amount through debt collection.
2. Cancellation and refund
2.1. All course cancellations must be in writing (notice of cancellation)
2.2. Cancellation by Participant
2.2.1 The effective date of the notice of cancellation is the date it is received by the School of Melbourne Custom Programs (MCP)
2.2.2 If the notice of cancellation is received (effective date):
- more than 28 days* prior to the course commencement date: 100% of the course fee will be refunded
- between 7 – 28 days* prior to the course commencement date: 50% of the course fee will be refunded
- less than 7 days* prior to the course commencement date: 0% of the course fee will be refunded
- Single session conferences, workshops and events may have different cancellation terms depending on individual event requirements.
* Refers to all days, including weekends and public holidays.
2.3. Cancellation by the School of Melbourne Custom Programs (MCP)
2.3.1 MCP reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet the minimum enrolment numbers; or in the event of exceptional circumstances.
2.3.2 Where cancellation occurs, MCP will provide (where possible) alternative dates for course delivery; or similar courses; or a full refund of the course fees.
Excerpt from the School of Melbourne Custom Programs Non-Accredited Fees Policy.