The Organising Committee of the ZEMCH 2018 International Conference invites you to submit an abstract for consideration. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to develop a full paper for presentation at the ZEMCH 2018 International Conference.
Abstracts are invited under any of the following themes:
* Social, Economic and Environmental Sustainability
* Sustainable Design and Construction Management
* Sustainable Mass Customisation and Personalisation
* Value Analysis and Visualisation
* User Behaviour and Choice
* Digital Fabrication and IT
* Renewable Energy and Technology
* Building Technology
* Education and Policy Issues
* Sustainable Housing
* Low / Zero Energy Housing
* Building Performance Evaluation/Simulation
* Energy Efficiency in Buildings
* Building Information Management and Modelling
* Sustainable Real Estate and Development
* Mass Customisation
* Green Economy and Policies
* Design for Ageing
* Inclusive Design
* Design for Refugees
Abstracts and full papers should be submitted in either .doc or .docx formats using Microsoft Office Word and should include authors’ names, affiliations and contact details. Please use the Word template for abstract and full paper submissions. All abstracts will be double-blind peer reviewed and accepted abstracts will be invited to be developed into full papers. Each submitted full paper will be double-blind peer reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. Accepted papers by registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN).
* The conference language is English and all abstracts and full papers must be submitted in English.
* Abstracts must be submitted to email@example.com.
* Abstracts should be no more than 300 words in length.
* Abstracts should be aligned with one or more of the conference themes above.
* All abstracts will be double-blinded peer reviewed (see Refereeing Process below for more information).
* Only research papers that have not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
All abstracts will be double-blind peer reviewed and accepted abstracts will be invited to be developed into full papers. Each submitted full paper will be double-blind peer reviewed by members of the International Scientific Committee. Accepted papers by registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN).
At least one author and oral presenter of each paper accepted for presentation at the conference must be registered to attend the conference. Failure to register will result in the withdrawal of the paper. Authors with papers that are rejected following full review, but have already registered, may request a full refund of their registration fee. Each delegate is restricted to presenting a maximum of two papers only. There is no restriction on how many papers an individual might be listed on as a co-author. Please view the registration page to register.